Arcady is available to perform in your concert series, festival, wedding, or dinner theatre. We can accommodate a variety of concert audiences and sites and will consider proposals to perform at any location in any type of venue.
Arcady concerts can make a great fundraiser for your organization. Annually, the ensemble helps to raise several thousand dollars for charities designated by its presenters. St. Timothy’s School, Halton Women’s Place, St. Matthew’s House, Carpenter Hospice, Big Brothers/Big Sisters, The Red Cross, Migrant Worker Outreach, Out of the Cold Program, Heartwood Project and World Foodgrains Bank have been recent recipients of funds raised through Arcady performances.
To obtain information about hiring the company or any of its members please phone or email us at email@example.com
PARTIAL LIST OF CONCERTS OFFERED
1. Welcome Yule!…family oriented Christmas music with string quartet, trumpet, 2 flutes, piano, keyboard, lute, SSA chorus and/or SATB choir
2. Ruth…Ronald Beckett’s first music drama – family oriented. strings, piano, soloists
3. A Beckett Miscellany (A Baroque Miscellany) – music centred around the CD – works arranged for recorder, violin, cello, keyboard.
4. A Flute Miscellany – flute & piano arrangements of Miscellany CD. Carolyn Zeyl and Ron have presented this popular recital several times. Segments specifically directed to children.
5. Mendelssohn Te Deum and Carissimi Jephte – SSAATB choir and continuo
6. Messiah – Arcady’s unique approach featuring a chorus of soloists and period style performance
7. I Am…Ronald Beckett’s third music drama featuring 8 vignettes from the life of Christ. String orchestra, piano, soloists and chorus
8. Solo voice works of Ronald Beckett – soprano soloists Natasha Campbell, Marion Samuel-Stevens, or Abigail Freeman accompanied by the composer. The program can also include Arcady’s youth chorus
9. Original Works for Assorted Clarinets – A recital of original works for various clarinets in solo and duo. Tilly Kooyman, Kathryn Ladano, Stephen Fox
10. Songs of Arcady – a collection of solo songs, written by a number of Arcady’s talented composers, performed by its skilled soloists
11. Trial by Jury – Gilbert & Sullivan – this one act opera can be complemented by operatic highlights. It features some of the ensembles most talented stage soloists and is an ideal choice as a fund raiser or as a dinner theatre – piano accompaniment
12. The Art of the Countertenor – Richard Cunningham and Zachary Windus – solos and duets for the countertenor with recorders
13. Come all ye Songsters – Annetta and Tammy Whetham – solos and duets from Bach to Broadway
14. Premiere performance of Missa for the People – unison voices and 7 instruments – ideal for collaboration with youth choir
15. Magic Flute – Mozart – abridged concert version
16. Vivaldi program – centred around Gloria and Magnificat – chorus and orchestra
17. Youth Chorus – choral, instrumental and dance music of Ronald Beckett performed by a full choral ensemble, various instrumentalists, soloists and dancers